- Check-in (pick up) and walk-through for Oregon Adventure Rentals (Adventure Equipment Holdings, LLC) at our location in Bend and the location of Southwest Adventure Rental in Sedona is from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm.
- Bend and Sedona Checkout (drop off) is from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm.
- Check-in (pick up) and walk-through for Oregon Adventure Trucks location is from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm. Checkout (drop off) is at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm.
- Check-in (pick up) and walk-through and checkout (drop off) for consigned owner’s rental units are determined by the rental unit owner.
- Please double-check the check-in (pick up) and walk-through and checkout (drop off) time for the unit you are renting in your reservation.
Late checkout (drop off) is $150 extra and is any time after the scheduled checkout (drop off) time up to 6:00 pm that day. No rental units are allowed to be kept beyond the checkout (drop off) day of the reservation.
We will need a copy of a valid driver’s license for the renter/driver of the vehicle and a current copy of your insurance card. You must be at least 25 years old to rent one of our units and drive and/or tow it. If using your own tow vehicle you must provide a copy of its valid registration. License plates must be visible and have current registration on them. Tow vehicles must be outfitted with a 7 pin connector, 2” hitch receiver, and have a trailer brake controller.
Before returning the trailer or vehicle please make sure to clean up after yourself. Please clean and put all items away where they belong, remove any food and any items from the fridge, remove all trash, and take your personal belongings. We clean the bedding, please leave it neatly on the bed. If the trailer or vehicle is not cleaned as specified before returning it to us we will charge you a $100 flip fee.
Vehicles need to be returned with a full tank of fuel. If it is not returned with a full tank you will be charged a $100 refueling fee.